Reservations: 0664 913 79 78 or email@example.com
What could be better than a balmy May evening at the tavern, with good friends, great food and fine wine. That’s exactly what we want to offer again as soon as possible. And that’s why we also want to reopen our pop-up tavern as soon as possible. (…and of course we very much hope that in Vienna, too, the legal framework conditions for this will be in place as early as May 19!)
Schoaf, Wild & Ohne, … the concept
The motto of “Schoaf, Wild & Ohne” is to be seen as an indication of the culinary orientation.
In addition to the tavern classics, we offer highlights such as chili liver cheese under the heading “Schoaf”. “Wild” stands for selected game specialties such as Wildkäsekrainer and wild raw ham and last but not least “Ohne” covers the culinary desires of the vegetarian target group; for example with vegan roast fat or minced beetle bean loaf.
- Beautiful outdoor location in a lovely green oasis behind the Theater Akzent – Attention: Entrance 50 m to the right of the Theater Akzent!
- Plenty of space (where spacing is comfortable), lots of good spring air and discreet live piano music in the evening.
- Heated seating areas for pleasant, relaxed tavern rounds; even when it gets a bit chilly
- Finest Kremstal wines from me…
- … and a great menu with many, many high-quality, regional products
- …and of course all safety and behavior rules for the catering trade apply in their current version!